Is your sleep disturbed by any of these?
- Stress, anxiety or depression due to personal issues, work, finances, time pressure, or world chaos
- Working unusual hours
- Traveling across time zones
- Menopause, physical discomfort, pain or medical conditions
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
– Charles Steinberg, M.D.
An independent study was conducted with the Sleep Easily® program used by people in high-stress positions: Commercial airline pilots, police, fire personnel, veterans with post-traumatic stress disorder and the general public. 81.6% reported improved sleep, and the vast majority reported their sleep improved the first night or within the first few nights. Study report available upon request.
The medication-free Sleep Easily® method will help you:
- Fall asleep or back to sleep more quickly and easily, even in the midst of stress
- Sleep more deeply and longer
- You can sleep better your very first night
- Effortlessly quiet your mind
- Reduce and eliminate the need for sleep medication — gently and without withdrawal
- Gain a simple way to reduce stress during the day, even while you’re in the midst of activity with your eyes open!
Sleep Easily was developed over 19 years by Richard Shane, Ph.D., Behavioral Sleep Consultant for one of Denver’s largest hospitals and for New West Physicians, Colorado’s largest physician-owned practice. Dr. Shane is a member of the American College of Lifestyle Medicine.